Our WOWGR certificate (Departmental Trader Registration Number: 127 4643 13/0001) issued by HMRC, authorises us to store casked whisky under bond in any appropriately approved Scottish excise warehouse. Therefore, we store casks of whisky across a number of distilleries and HMRC approved facilities in Scotland.
- Cask whisky is stored and insured for 3 years free of charge and then at a price of £65.00 per cask, per year there after. *This charge may be subject to change.
- All bottled whisky can be delivered to most global addresses (charges apply) once duty and VAT have been paid.
- All bottled whisky purchased under bond can be transferred (free of charge) to any requested bonded warehouse.
Whisky Cask Investment Guide
Download your copy of our Whisky Cask Investment Guide
Request your free copy of the Vintage Acquisitions Whisky Cask Investment Guide to explore the key facets of the market.
“Read our everything you need to know guide for owning and investing in cask whisky.”
Within this complimentary guide, you’ll learn:
- The key whisky producing regions of Scotland and how they are different
- The overall size of the market
- Average net returns after storage costs and inflation
- Highlights of prominent bottles sold for record-breaking sums
- Reasons to buy
- How casks differ
- The buying process
- Proven exit strategies
Simply enter your details on the form to request your guide.
WHAT OUR CLIENT'S SAY
Dealing with Sam has been a real pleasure. I’ve recently become aware of the fantastic returns cask whiskey can provide and Sam helped me to make my first investment, which wasn’t wine! I’ve no doubt that this reasonable acquisition will pay out a pretty penny in years to come.
After much disappointment from my current investments, I searched for an alternative tax-free investment, that was long-term, but safe. After being recommended to Vintage Acquisitions, I was then informatively introduced to the whisky market. Their advice has been easy to understand (even for a novice) and sound. I’ve purchased 5 casks so far and the return after just 3 years is already exciting. I’m happy to give them 5 stars.
I’m relatively new to investing in these assets and am delighted with the growth achieved so far. I look forward to a continued relationship with Vintage Acquisitions whose expertise and guidance have introduced me into this exciting area of investment.