Our WOWGR certificate (Departmental Trader Registration Number: 127 4643 13/0001) issued by HMRC, authorises us to store casked whisky under bond in any appropriately approved Scottish excise warehouse. Therefore, we store casks of whisky across a number of distilleries and HMRC approved facilities in Scotland.
- Cask whisky is stored and insured for 5 years free of charge and then at a price of £65.00 per cask, per year there after. *This charge may be subject to change.
- All bottled whisky can be delivered to most global addresses (charges apply) once duty and VAT have been paid.
- All bottled whisky purchased under bond can be transferred (free of charge) to any requested bonded warehouse.
Whisky Cask Investment Guide
Download your copy of our Whisky Cask Investment Guide
Request your free copy of the Vintage Acquisitions Whisky Cask Investment Guide to explore the key facets of the market.
“Read our everything you need to know guide for owning and investing in cask whisky.”
Within this complimentary guide, you’ll learn:
- The key whisky producing regions of Scotland and how they are different
- The overall size of the market
- Average net returns after storage costs and inflation
- Highlights of prominent bottles sold for record-breaking sums
- Reasons to buy
- How casks differ
- The buying process
- Proven exit strategies
Simply enter your details on the form to request your guide.
WHAT OUR CLIENT'S SAY
I’m a whisky lover and always have been, and with a few friends we meet once a month and sample different drams. I came across Vintage Acquisitions in the Sunday Times and are now in the process of setting up a meeting to have the investment opportunity explained. Watch this space.
Adam was very helpful and explained all the information requested to guide me through the process. Looking forward to a long term relationship with these guys as they seem to know their market well.
Hi, a total novice to whisky investment. I had several conversations with Sam, he was very courtious and free with advice, I found the process very easy and purchased a couple of barrels to start my investment portfolio.