WHISKY CASK INVESTMENT GUIDE
How to make a profit by investing in cask whisky.
– Investors earning on average 10-20%+ per annum
– Tax-free returns
– No minimum investment
– Stored and insured under-bond
– Full access to your cask
– 30 years experience and 10 year trading history
– Stockists as well as brokers
– Widest range of quality casks
Recently featured in…
“Read our everything you need to know guide for owning and investing in cask whisky.”
Within this complimentary guide, you’ll learn:
- The key whisky producing regions of Scotland and how they are different
- The overall size of the market
- Average net returns after storage costs and inflation
- Highlights of prominent bottles sold for record-breaking sums
- Reasons to buy
- How casks differ
- The buying process
- Proven exit strategies
Simply enter your details on the form to request your guide.
Download your copy of our Whisky Cask Investment Guide
Request your free copy of the Vintage Acquisitions Whisky Cask Investment Guide to explore the key facets of the market.
You do not have to be a whisky expert, enthusiast or investor to profit and gain enjoyment from this market. We believe that all you need is accurate and easy to understand information, competitive pricing, correct storage and complete control of your asset to enjoy the many fruits this market has to offer.
WHAT OUR CLIENT'S SAY
I’m a whisky lover and always have been, and with a few friends we meet once a month and sample different drams. I came across Vintage Acquisitions in the Sunday Times and are now in the process of setting up a meeting to have the investment opportunity explained. Watch this space.
Adam was very helpful and explained all the information requested to guide me through the process. Looking forward to a long term relationship with these guys as they seem to know their market well.
Hi, a total novice to whisky investment. I had several conversations with Sam, he was very courtious and free with advice, I found the process very easy and purchased a couple of barrels to start my investment portfolio.
You must be 18 or over to order with Vintage Acquisitions
1. The Knight Frank Wealth Report 2019 confirmed that rare whisky was the best performing collectable over a 10 year period, gaining an average annual rise of 54% in value (545% across 10 years). Source
2. We are not tax experts or advisors and purely refer to the guidance from HMRC regarding Chattels and Capital Gains Tax 2018 (HS293). If you need further clarification or advice, please contact your accountant or tax adviser.
The nature of investments is that they can go down as well as up. If you wish to speak to someone further regarding the cask buying process or any points raised in this guide or our website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Our WOWGR certificate (Departmental Trader Registration Number: 127 4643 13/0001) issued by HMRC, authorises us to store cask whisky under bond in any appropriately approved Scottish excise warehouse. Therefore, we store casks of whisky across a number of distilleries and HMRC approved facilities in Scotland.